Up to £130 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in the Wolverhampton area that are looking to recruit a Psychology and Sociology Teacher. This position is to start as soon as possible and is an ongoing role.
Our client is a school for both boys and girls and they are committed to providing a high-quality educational experience, in an environment that provides all of our learners with the skills and qualifications they need to pursue their personal goals and aspirations. The school’s ethos is to enable all learners to fulfil their potential; raise their aspirations and achieve them. Ofsted rated it as ‘Good’ in 2018.
Ideally the school would like the applicant to have the ability to teach both subjects to Key Stage 5. Full class responsibilities will be required, with marking and planning.
This is a full-time Psychology and Sociology teaching role teaching 5 days per week.
To apply to this Psychology and Sociology Teaching role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS/QTLS in Psychology and/or Sociology (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Must be able to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as a Psychology and Sociology Teaching role:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment
If you require any further information on the Psychology and Sociology Teacher role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943