We are recruiting a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to work in various Primary Schools in Halesowen on a day-to-day supply basis. Working for Flourish Education gives you the opportunity to only work the days you want to work, in the schools you want to work at, giving you the opportunity to fit work around your other commitments – giving you a great work/life balance!
The Learning Support Assistant role:
- Building trusting relationships with the pupils
- Ensure the safety of the children in the class
- Working closely with the class teacher to support a safe, engaging and positive learning environment
- Potentially conduct small group work when needed
Required Skills and Experience for this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) role:
- Hold a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification
- Good curriculum knowledge of either Early years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage 2 (KS2).
- Experience working in Nurseries or Primary Schools as a Teaching Assistant or LSA
- A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months
- A minimum of 2 excellent references
Working for Flourish Education as a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) you will receive:
- Competitive Salary – between £77.46 to £85 per day depending on experience, which equates to £15,104 to £16,575 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year
- Your own dedicated and experienced Consultant – Rich Preece
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Pension Contributions
- The option of PAYE and Umbrella
- Holiday Pay – for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, FGM and Prevent Training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant - Rich Preece
We are currently working with schools in Halesowen, Quinton, Lapal, Hasbury and Belle Vale who require day to day Learning Support Assistants (LSA) to help support their students and permanent teaching staff.
If you are a Learning Support Assistant who is looking for more flexible work and a better work-life balance, please apply now or call Rich today for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.