We Flourish Education, we are recruiting for an SEND TA to work at one of our partner Primary Schools. The school is highly regarded in the local community and the staff team provide a welcoming and supportive environment. This role is to start after Christmas until at least the summer term.
They are looking for a Teaching Assistant with a minimum of a Level 2 Qualification to work in their Year 1 class supporting pupils with a range of SEND needs including but not limited to Speech and Language, ASD and Global Development Delay. Where needed, you may also be asked to support in Year 2 or Reception class.
Only applicants with a relevant Level 2 or Level 3 qualification will be contacted regarding this role. Shortlisting is occurring this week so if this sounds like something you’re interested in then please apply as soon as possible.
- Supporting the class/individual pupils as required.
- Liaise with the class teacher, SENCO and other agencies to meet the needs of the pupils.
- Working between 8.30 to 3.30pm on a daily basis.
Required skills and experience
- A valid Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) or Teaching Assistant (Level 2 or 3) qualification.
- Previous experience working with pupils with SEND
- Knowledge/training related to pupils with SEND
- Experience working with/contributing to pupil Action Plans.
- Nurturing and supportive approach to working with young people.
- A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
- Minimum of 2 excellent references required.
Benefits, culture and company information
- Agency offering personal and friendly approach.
- Personal CV writing service.
- Actual salary of £70 to £85 per day (£13,650 to £16,575 based on full year).
- Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7.
- Free on-going CPD opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions.
- Holiday pay of 14.36%.
The schools we work with are located in Walsall, which is easily accessible from Willenhall, Wednesbury, Great Barr, Great Wyrley and Cannock via Public Transport and Car. If you will be driving to schools, onsite parking is available.
Interested? Apply now or call Kaier for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.