Flourish Education are recruiting for a Long-term Class Teacher to work on a full-time and long-term basis in a small, one-form entry school. The school is in the Centre of Coventry and have previously been rated ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED last year.
Our client is looking to recruit a Long-term Class Teacher to work in a Key Stage Two (KS2) class. As a Class Teacher, at our client’s school, you will be expected to plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons, work alongside the Teaching Assistant, safeguard all students, mark student’s work in line with the school policy, attend staff meetings and take part in the playground duty.
The successful Long-term Class Teacher would have PPA on a Thursday afternoon and can go off site to carry out this duty.
The Head Teacher and staffing team are extremely welcoming and pride themselves on offering a family ethos where children are treasured and nurtured to unveil their potential.
Experience would be desired but is not a necessity and applications are welcomed from ECT’s and experienced teachers.
The role is due to start immediately.
To apply for this Class Teacher role, you will need:
- Experience in teaching either KS1 or KS2
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and/or Early Career Teachers (ECTs)
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- A strong school reference from your recent employer/school placement
Working as a Class Teacher for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of £122.52 to £185 per day which equates to £23,891 to £36,075 per annum based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
The school is based in the centre of Coventry, an easily accessible area with close links to Balsall Common, Meriden and Kenilworth. Our client offers onsite car parking.
Are you interested in this role? Apply now or call Courtney Walker for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in a regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.