Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Long Term Supply Teachers Required for September 2018
Flourish Education are currently recruiting on behalf of schools across North Birmingham who are seeking to appoint Teachers on a Long Term basis from the new academic year.
Working as a long term supply teacher is beneficial for many reasons, it gives you the opportunity to experience schools to realise what environments suit you best, enabling you to experience roles without having to commit permanently, whilst maintaining a good work/life balance. We still have a number of roles vacant for the new academic year so if you are still exploring your options, Long Term supply teaching could be for you.
The schools we are working with are recruiting for various positions both full and part time. If you are looking to secure work for next academic year then we want to hear from you.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (Strong NQTs are welcome to apply)
· Be able to provide a minimum of 2 years’ worth of ‘Good’ references
· Enhanced DBS Certificate
· Right to Work documents
· Planning, marking and assessment
· Attending parent meeting, staff meetings, training
· Becoming a full part of school life
· Managing class behaviour and adhering to the school behaviour policy
· Dedicated consultant
· Access to exclusive schools within the local area
· Competitive rates of pay within the current market
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Holiday pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.