Kings Norton, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education is currently working with a 1 form entry school in South Birmingham who are recruiting for a Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher. The role is to start in September and they would consider a permanent, fixed term or long term supply basis.
The school has a supportive SLT team and they are looking for the right Primary Teacher to join the team to help achieve the improvements and outcomes they are looking for.
The ideal candidate for this Year 3 Class Teacher or Year 4 Class Teacher role will have a calm and kind approach and be a good teacher.
To apply to this role of Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher you will need the following
· QTS or equivalent
· Experience teaching in lower key stage 2 in Year 3 or Year 4
· Passion for working for children
· A want and desire to develop children’s learning so they can access the best opportunities
· Full class primary teacher duties for Year 3 or Year 4
· Attend staff training, meetings and parent meetings
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons for Year 3 or Year 4
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To differentiate to accommodate all levels of learning
· Competitive Salary
· Dedicated Consultant
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency
Legal All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks.
Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education