Up to £30 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education is working with a Primary School in Small Heath that are recruiting for a Lunchtime Supervisor to join their team on a long-term basis. Our client apart of a wider multi academy and has an OFSTED rating of Good, and despite being a larger than average school they maintain a family environment.
For this role the school are looking for a Lunchtime Supervisor who is able to work with children from Nursery up to Year 6. Responsibilities will include playground duties, managing tills, assisting children with eating and cleaning tables.
This Lunchtime Supervisor role is part time role 2.5 hours a day 5 days a week starting ASAP till the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Lunchtime Supervisor role, you will need the following:
· Minimum relevant Level 2 Qualification
· Experience working within primary schools
· Current DBS on the update service
· Good behaviour management skills
Responsibilities of a Lunchtime Supervisor:
· Support Children during Lunchtime
· Promote positive play
· Assist children with eating
· Cleaning tables
· Managing tills
· Competitive salary of up to £30.00 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred Checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects candidate to share this commitment.