Pype Hayes, West Midlands
Up to £19 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are looking for a reliable and independent thinking Lunchtime Supervisor to work in a Primary School in Pype Hayes, Birmingham as soon as possible.
You will be required on an adhoc basis and will need to be located within 3 miles of the school (B24). The hours would be approximately 11.30am – 1.45pm.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Enjoyment of working with children and the ability to control and supervise them
· The ability to stay calm
· Good communication skills
· The ability to work as part of a team
· Effective supervising pupils in the dining hall and other parts of the school
· Helping pupils with a variety of tasks, such as cutting up their food and changing clothes
· Cleaning up spillages and sickness
· Helping to clear away food and stack tables and chairs after pupils have left the dining hall
· Ensuring pupils keep out of areas that are out of bounds, and don't leave the school premises
· Dealing with misbehaviour and reporting any problems they are unable to resolve to the duty teacher or head teacher
· Tending to pupils who are sick or injured, ensuring they receive appropriate medical attention, and reporting any serious accidents
· Being aware of responsibilities under child protection legislation, and reporting concerns to a senior supervisor or the head teacher
· Assisting with play activities if required.
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Julian Thompson at Flourish Education 0121 423 3557.