Flourish Education are looking for several enthusiastic and dedicated Lunchtime Supervisors at a school in the Cirencester area. The lunchtime supervisor would be required to work as part of a team supervising students during their lunchbreak in the dining area and designated outdoor spaces, ensuring a safe environment.
This will be a long-term role and could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. The role would be working for 1.5hrs per day, Monday – Friday.
This role is required to start as soon as possible.
- Supervising pupils in the dining hall and other parts of the school
- Cleaning up spillages and sickness
- Helping to clear away food and stack tables and chairs after pupils have left the dining hall.
- Ensuring pupils keep out of areas that are out of bounds, and don't leave the school premises.
- Dealing with misbehaviour and reporting any problems they are unable to resolve to the duty teacher or head teacher.
- Tending to pupils who are sick or injured, ensuring they receive appropriate medical attention, and reporting any serious accidents.
- Being aware of responsibilities under child protection legislation, and reporting concerns to a senior supervisor or the head teacher
- Assisting with play activities if required.
- 5 full days per week, long-term role
Required skills and experience.
- Higher-level teaching assistant (HLTA) qualification, teaching assistant Level 2 or 3 qualification preferred.
- Previous experience working in a school setting.
- A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
- Contact references from all employment in the last 24 months
Benefits, culture and company information
- Agency offering personal and friendly approach.
- Personal CV writing service.
- Actual salary of £12 to £14 per hour
- Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
- Pension scheme
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions
- Holiday pay of 14.36%
Our Client is based in Cirencester and is easily commutable from Swindon, Tetbury, Nailsworth, Minchinhampton, Lechalde, Chalford, Gloucester, Fairford, Stroud, Cheltenham and most parts of the Cotswolds. The Primary school offers onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now by clicking the link or call and ask for Sav for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.