Sutton Coldfield, West Midland
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Sutton Coldfield who are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher to join their team in September until December with potential to carry on further. This Maths Teacher will need to come in and be able to uphold the ethos the school carries.
A successful candidate will join the schools good maths department and be responsible for teaching across KS3 and KS4. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required whilst undergoing planning and marking.
This Maths Teacher position is starting in September 2022 until December with potential to carry on further into the new year.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Maths (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge
· A strong reference from a recent school
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE Music grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Encouraging improvements in Music GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Fraser Anderson at Flourish Education