Sutton Coldfield, West Midland
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with an outstanding Secondary School and Sixth Form in Sutton Coldfield who are recruiting a Maths Teacher on a temporary basis from September. Our client strives for academic excellence and engages students in their own learning by offering a wide range of teaching resources and extracurricular activities.
The school are seeking a candidate with excellent subject knowledge and who is passionate about Maths. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 and knowledge of the Edexcel specification is desirable.
This Maths Teaching position is starting immediately and is a full time post which is expected to continue until Christmas.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Maths
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Maths
· Ability to teach Key Stage 5 Maths
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education