Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in South Walsall. The school is a good school and on average 70% of their pupil gain 5 or more GCSEs at A*-C. The school are looking for a Maths Teacher to start immediately to cover a 4 week sickness cover, this may be extended.
Our client is looking for a Maths Teacher, to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. Planning will be provided but marking will be required, this is a full-time role.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in Maths (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943