Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in the Telford area. The school are looking for a Maths Teacher to start after Easter and continue until the end of the academic year.
Our client believes students should feel safe, happy and cared for in an atmosphere that is well disciplined allowing students to be successful and enjoy their learning. Students are encouraged to be respectful and tolerant.
The school is looking for an experienced Maths Teacher, to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. Full class responsibilities will be required, with marking and planning, this is a full-time role.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in Maths (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943