Selly Oak, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in South Birmingham who are recruiting a Maths Teacher on a long-term basis. Our Client is a modern comprehensive school that has students from 11 – 18 years old who are given the opportunity to thrive academically and in the local community.
The school are seeking an experienced Maths Teacher to teach predominately across Key Stage 3 and 4, some Key Stage 5 teaching may be required. Responsibilities will involve planning and preparing lessons, marking, undertaking assessments and attending appropriate meetings.
This Maths Teaching position is a full-time post starting immediately and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Maths
· Experience teaching Maths up to Key Stage 4 (Key Stage 5 experience is desirable)
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning and preparing lessons
· Maintaining an excellent level of behaviour in the classroom
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education