Up to £150 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a Middle school in Redditch who are recruiting for a Maths teacher on either a full or part-time basis after the Easter holidays. The role is due to start after the Easter holidays and continue through until the end of the academic year.
The school in question is a large middle school with a good reputation and a ‘Good’ OFSTED rating. It will be to teach Maths to Key Stage 2 and 3, Years’ 5-8 on a full time contract.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching Maths at Middle or Secondary level and experience in a Middle school setting is a bonus. This role is due to start after the Easter holidays.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching Maths
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach Key Stage 2 and 3 Maths curriculum.
· Plan, mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £160 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.