Solihull, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Solihull that are recruiting a Maths Teacher to start immediately. The school has an excellent local reputation and is seeking to raise achievement and attainment for all students.
The school are seeking an enthusiastic Maths Teacher that is able to Key Stage 3 and 4 alongside taking on full class teaching responsibilities.
This Maths Teaching position is full-time and a short-term cover contract and NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching Maths up to Key Stage 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Ensuring good behaviour management is maintained the classroom
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.