Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school near the Worcestershire / Birmingham border, who are recruiting for a full time Maths Teacher to cover the Autumn term, starting in September. Our client has a great ethos and a hardworking staff team.
The school are recruiting for a hardworking, dedicated Maths Specialist Teacher to work with predominately Key Stages 3 and 4. This role will involve full planning and marking, and you must be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. Experience of teaching KS3/KS4 Maths is essential whilst experience of KS5 is desirable.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience as a Secondary Maths Teacher.
· Strong subject knowledge of Maths.
Responsibilities as Maths Teacher:
· Take on full planning and marking whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 and KS4 Maths
· Able to demonstrate and support student’s progression within lessons.
· Have a good sense of behaviour management if needed.
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education