West Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in West Bromwich who are currently recruiting for a full time Maths Teacher to work with key stages 3 and 4 and potentially 5.
The school are looking to appoint a hardworking and committed of Maths to join their team in January. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. The school itself will be a part of an Academy group.
The ideal candidate will have extremely good subject knowledge which reflets on their teaching in the classroom and someone who is confident teaching key stages 3-5.
This is a full-time role starting in January and could potentially be temp/perm for the right candidate.
To apply for this Maths Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience as a Secondary Teacher.
· Strong subject knowledge of Maths.
· Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 KS4 and KS5 Maths
· Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
· In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary up to £170 per day.
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment