Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Birmingham who are currently recruiting for a full time Maths Teacher to work with key stages 3, 4 and 5. This is a large secondary school who are supportive and passionate in supporting the pupils to succeed.
The school are looking to appoint a hardworking and committed of Maths to work with key stages 3, 4 and 5. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. The school itself is now apart of an Academy group and was rated ‘Good’ in its latest Ofsted report as well as the behaviour.
This is a full-time role starting in June on a fixed term contract with could potentially go on into the new academic year.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3, KS4 and KS5 Maths
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.