Up to £150 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary school in Hereford who are currently recruiting for a part time Maths Teacher to work with key stage 3 and 4.
The school are looking to recruit a hardworking Teacher of Maths to join their team on a part time basis in January 2022. This role will involve planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are motivating and informative for students.
Our client believes that the students should be at the centre of everything that they do and that the core purpose is to raise their aspirations and ensure that all students have the best educational experience possible.
The ideal candidate will have extremely good subject knowledge which reflets on their teaching in the classroom and someone who is confident teaching across key stage 3 and 5.
This is a part -time role starting in January and could potentially be permanently for the right candidate.
To apply for this Maths Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience as a Secondary Teacher.
· Strong subject knowledge of Maths.
· A strong reference from a recent school
· Excellent subject knowledge in Maths.
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher
· Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 and 4.
· Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
· In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary up to £150 per day.
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education