Aston, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with an Independent Secondary School in Birmingham who are looking to recruit a Maths Techer. Our client aims to provide a stimulating environment and a varied curriculum where students are able to become independent learners.
The school are looking to appoint a passionate Maths Teacher to join their department that is able to teach up to Key Stage 5 and undertake whole class teaching responsibilities.
This position is due to start in March 2019 and is expected then to last until the end of the academic year with a potential to go permanent.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· QTS in Mathematics
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of Maths curriculum
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
· Ability to understand and process data
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Maths GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.