Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in Dudley that are recruiting a Maths Teacher to start in January.
Our client is proud to have a team of staff who all take part in providing extra-curricular activities to develop and enhance the children further.
The school will expect the teacher to be able to teach Key Stage 3 through to Key Stage 5 Mathematics. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning and marking. Involvement in extra-curricular activities will be needed.
This Maths Teaching position is starting in January, full time and an ongoing to the Easter holidays, on a temporary basis.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Mathematics
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Mathematics
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.