Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in Walsall that are recruiting a Maths Teacher.
Our client is a popular school with subscriptions of students over the admissions limit. They are proud of their values as they can appreciate each other’s success’ and celebrate this with each other. This school were recognised as ‘good’ by Ofsted.
The school will expect the teacher to be able to teach Key Stage 3 through to Key Stage 4 Mathematics, with a possibility that they may need to teach Key Stage 5. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning and marking.
This Maths Teaching is a long- term position.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Mathematics
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Mathematics
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.