Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in Birmingham who are currently recruiting for a full time Maths Teacher to work teach both key stages 3 and 4.
This is a successful High School for 11-16 year olds and with the school. The school has been graded “Outstanding” from Ofsted and with exam results above the national average, pupils achieve success with support and guidance from the staff. The school would like to appoint a Maths teacher who shares the vision of the school whereby every pupil can achieve, make the most of what the school has to offer and develop into thoughtful, articulate, confident and responsible members of society.
This a full time role which involves full planning and marking, producing lessons that push the students to success.
This is a full time maternity cover role starting in September 2017
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.