Satley, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Bordesley Green who are recruiting a Maths Teacher to start after Easter. Our client works closely with the local community and the staff team are hardworking, supportive and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
The successful candidate must be able to teach Maths at Key Stage 3 and 4 with excellent subject knowledge. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking and taking on form tutor duties.
This role is to start after Easter and is to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Maths (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Maths up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education