Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Castle Bromwich for 11-16 year olds who are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher from June 2019 on a temporary basis. Our client has strong community values and as a smaller school they recognise each student as an individual as they strive for academic success.
It is essential that a successful candidate has excellent subject knowledge across the Maths curriculum at Key Stage 3 and 4. Whole class teaching responsibilities including driving improvements in GCSE grades alongside planning, marking and form tutor responsibilities.
This Maths Teacher position has become available as a maternity cover and is a full-time temporary positon starting from June 2019.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS in Mathematics (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of Maths curriculum
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Maths GCSE and A Level grades
· To be paid up to £180 day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.