, West Midlands
Up to £173 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a secondary school in Birmingham who are currently recruiting for a part time Maths Teacher to work with key stages 3, 4 and 5. This is a large secondary school who are supportive and passionate in supporting the pupils to succeed.
The school are looking to appoint a hardworking and committed Teacher of Maths to work 3 days a week covering maternity leave. The role will involve full planning and marking and the right candidate would be expected to produce lessons which are challenging and focused on pupil progress.
This role is expected to last up until December at least.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· Strong Maths subject knowledge
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3, KS4 and KS5 Maths
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.