Solihull, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Our client is a Secondary School for 11-16-year olds based in Shirley that is currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher. The school has an excellent local reputation and is seeking to raise achievement and attainment for all students.
A successful candidate must have excellent subject knowledge of Maths Up to Key Stage 4 and will be in charge of whole class teaching responsibilities including driving improvements in GCSE grades.
This is a full-time role starting immediately on a fixed term contract with the potential continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· QTS in Mathematics
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of Maths curriculum
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Maths GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.