Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South West Birmingham who are looking to recruit a Maths Techer. Our Client is a modern comprehensive school and Sixth Form that has students from 11 – 18 years old.
The school prides itself on creating a better community due to academic success. A successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Maths across the school with a focus on Key Stage 5.
This position has come about due to staff absence and is to start immediately and expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· QTS in Mathematics
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of Maths curriculum
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
· Ability to understand and process data
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Maths GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.