Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Central Birmingham who are looking to recruit a Maths Techer. Our Client is a Faith School that believes education is the most fundamental tool for equipping students for the future and provide a broad and varied curriculum.
The successful candidate will be passionate about teaching Mathematics and will aim to drive improvements in GCSE and A-Level grades.
This position is to start in January 2019 and is set to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· QTS in Mathematics
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of Maths curriculum
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Maths GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.