Kingshurst, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Chelmsley Wood that are looking to recruit a Subject Lead in Media Studies. Our Client has an excellent local reputation as they pride themselves on delivering a stimulating academic environment in order to deliver excellent examination results.
The school already has a thriving Media department with modern facilities and are looking for a dynamic individual to take lead. A successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Key Stage 4 and 5 as well as working across the department.
This position is to start from Easter and is a permanent role.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Media
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Media
· Previous experience as Head of Department is favourable
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Driving improvements in GCSE and BTEC grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £36,646 per annum
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education