Up to £170 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Kings Heath who are recruiting for a part time Modern Foreign languages teacher to start in January 2022. Our client aims to provide a full range of quality experiences, within a forward thinking and supportive environment.
This role will be teaching German up to A level and French up to GCSE, part time across a 5-day week. The suitable candidate will have strong subject knowledge of French and German and be confident teaching up to Key stage 5.
This role is to start In January 2022 on a part time basis up until Easter.
To apply to this MFL Teaching role you will need the following:
· QTS in Modern Foreign Languages (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of French and German
· A strong reference from a recent school
Responsibilities as a MFL Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· Driving improvements in A Level and GCSE grades.
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Plan and deliver informative and motivating lessons
· To be paid up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education