Aston, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in the Aston area that are seeking 2 x Modern Foreign Languages Teachers. Our client sets high expectations of students and offers a balanced and varied curriculum in order to provide them with the best opportunities for their future.
A successful candidate must have experience teaching German and French up to Key Stage 5. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking and attending CPD sessions and parents evenings.
One position is Full Time and the other is Part Time starting either after October Half Term or January 2020 and to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this MFL Teacher role you will need the following:
· QTS in MFL (French or German)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management skills
Responsibilities as an MFL Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education