Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Small Heath who are recruiting a MFL Teacher on a permanent basis from September. Our client offers a varied and broad curriculum and sets both students and staff high expectations to achieve their maximum potential.
Our client is looking for a committed and knowledgeable MFL Teacher to teach French across Key Stage 3 and 4. This role will require whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking, attending parents evening and CPD sessions.
This MFL Teacher role is full time and to start in September on a permanent basis.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in MFL or French (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of French up to Key Stage 4
· Good behaviour management skills
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £23,720 – £35,008 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education