Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently recruiting for a Primary school Teacher to work in a challenging Walsall primary school in a mixed year 3/4 class.
This is a full time position, starting January, initially for 2 terms with the opportunity to go permanent.
This is an incredible opportunity for you to excel and progress in your career and make a real difference. All planning is shared and you will receive support and encouragement from the senior leadership team.
To be considered for this role you must possess Qualified Teacher Status, team teach desirable but not essential.
Unfortunately applications from NQTs will not be accepted at this time.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• QTS (Qualified Teach Status)
• Passion for teaching
• To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
• To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
• High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
• Experience in Key Stage 2
As a Key Stage 2 teacher you will be expected to:
• Up to date KS2 curriculum knowledge
• Plan and deliver exciting and engaging lessons to meet the National Curriculum standards
• Create an inclusive learning environment, differentiating lessons to meet the needs of all the children in the class.
• Manage behaviour effectively in line with the school behaviour policy
• Utilise your class teaching assistant effectively to ensure all children make progress
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
• Holiday Pay
• Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943.