Bournville, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in South Birmingham that are recruiting a Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to start after October Half Term. Our client provides a learning environment in which students thrive to reach their highest academic potential.
Teaching will be required across German (Up to A-Level) and French (Up to GCSE) lessons. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning and marking.
This is a part time MFL Vacancy spread across 3 days a week and is an ongoing sickness cover.
To apply to this MFL Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School, Sixth Form or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of both German and French
Responsibilities as a MFL Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE and A-Level grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170.00 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education