Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in North Worcestershire who are recruiting a Music Teacher on a long-term basis starting immediately. Our client is located near the Worcestershire/ Birmingham border and has a great ethos and a hardworking staff team.
A successful candidate will be able to teach Music across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 with the majority teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4. The school are looking for a teacher who is enthusiastic and committed to the role taking on whole class teaching responsibilities.
This is a long-term part-time role starting immediately and continuing until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role Music Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching Music
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
Responsibilities as a Music Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Teach Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 curriculums.
· Mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.