Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in Lichfield that are recruiting a Music Teacher to start immediately.
Our Client is proud of its longstanding heritage within the local community and their staff team are encouraged to bring their own creative teaching style to the classroom.
Teaching will be required across Key Stage 3 and 4 Music lessons on a full-time basis. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including some planning and marking.
This Music Teaching position is starting immediately and is covering a sickness.
To apply to this Music Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Good subject knowledge of Music
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as Music Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities (Including some planning and marking)
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
· To be paid up to £160 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.