Solihull, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Solihull who are recruiting a Music Teacher on a full time basis from September. Our client is a Secondary School for 11 – 16 year olds that provides a quality and inclusive education for all students in order to help them succeed.
The school are seeking a teacher that is passionate about Music who is able to provide dynamic and engaging lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4. Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and form tutor duties will be required.
This Music Teacher vacancy is a full time temporary to permanent position starting in September.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience in teaching Music to Key Stage 3 and 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Good Behaviour Management
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £175 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education