Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education is currently seeking to appoint a Newly Qualified Teacher to complete induction commencing September 2018. We are currently working alongside an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ two form entry Primary school in Erdington.
The school have a strong and approachable Senior Leadership team in place who are willing to support and mentor you through your induction. You will be working full time, initially until Christmas 2018 with the potential of being extended for the right candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
• Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
• Setting tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest
• Setting appropriate and demanding expectations
• Setting clear targets, building on prior attainment
• Identifying SEN or very able pupils and differentiate work accordingly;
• Provide clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge;
• Make effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study;
• Ensure effective teaching and best use of available time;
• Monitor and intervene to ensure sound learning and discipline
In return for your hard work, Flourish Education can offer you:
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.