About The Role
Flourish Education are recruiting for NQT’s to start new and exciting roles in September! A number of Primary Schools in and around the Worcestershire area are looking for students finishing B.Ed’s or PGCE’s this year to join their teams in September.
- Are a final year student finishing a PGCE/B.Ed
- Are passionate about teaching primary school aged children
- Are skilled in planning, delivering, and marking
- Have excellent classroom presence
- Can demonstrate a very high standard of behaviour management
- Are keen to become a valued member of school’s team
Why work with Flourish Education?
- You will have access to your own dedicated consultant
- We are contactable 24/7!
- You will be a part of a family-run business
- As a family-run business we genuinely care about your career
- You will have access to other consultants schools
- Your consultant takes the time to get to know YOU
- We offer competitive rates of pay of up to £165 per day!
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business. All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS and List 99 checks, and suitable references.