About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an ideally placed primary school in Quinton to recruit for NQT’s to start with them in October 2016.
The position is a long term temporary role with a view to going permanent if successful.
The ideal Teacher will:
- Have Newly Qualified Teacher Status
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional behaviour management
- Have strong, relevant experience and the drive to continually improve their teaching standards
- Have strong background with class teacher responsibilities
- Be genuinely passionate about maintaining and improving their standard of teaching
- Dedicated to uphold the schools rules and regulations
If this is you, or someone you know, then please contact Laura at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You will have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast a 24/7 service
- You will be a part of a family-run business
- As a family-run business we genuinely care about your career
- You will have access to other consultants schools
- Your consultant takes the time to get to know YOU
- Receive competitive rates of pay of up to £161!
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS and List 99 checks, and suitable references.