Nr Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a large first school which is situated on the Worcestershire and Birmingham border. This is a two form-entry school looking for a full-time Nursery teacher to cover long-term. This role is 5 days per week.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver engaging lessons and play to the Nursery class whilst working in partnership with the teaching assistant. This is a full class teaching role, so the successful candidate will be expected to plan, mark and assess work completed by the class.
This Nursery teaching role is open to candidates with QTS (NQT/ECT not considered) but must have undertaken the Early Years pathway as part of their PGCE or Degree.
This role is due to start in September for the duration of the Autumn term initially.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status- Early Years Teacher Status is considered
· Experience teaching within Early Years
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver lessons and play to the Nursery class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary- up to £160 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education