Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £8 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join an “Outstanding” nursery school located in Walsall. The role is due to commence in January to cover a maternity leave. The working hours are 08.30 – 15.30 with a 45 minute lunch break.
As a dedicated Nursery Nurse you will be committed to ensuring that children leave the setting to enter the first years in school with all the key social skills required.
We are looking for a bubbly, friendly and hands on individual with a desire to really make a difference during this crucial stages in a child's development. You will need to be flexible and have experience within childcare and is familiar with the EYFS framework.
About the school
The Nursery School has undergone 5 Ofsted inspections since the introduction of Ofsted in 1997. At each inspection the school has been graded at the highest level. This latest “outstanding” grade reflects the year on year commitment of staff to the wellbeing and care of the children. This inspection was followed by an Ofsted inspection of Playcare who were also graded as "Outstanding".
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Have previous experience of working in 0 - Foundation Stage settings
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Nursery staff
· Hold a Level 3 Nursery Nurse qualification
· Good references to cover the last 2 years
· Carry out observations and assessments on children’s development.
· Follow the settings policies and procedures especially safeguarding, health and safety, behaviour and equal opportunities.
· Supervise and manage specific activities and follow the settings planning.
· Use your initiative and be able to work as a team and as an individual.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.