Flourish Education are seeking a nursery nurse/teaching assistant to work in a Nursery class in a primary school in Perry Barr. The school are recruiting a nursery nurse/Teaching assistant from January 2024 until the end of the academic year to support the nursery class teacher. The role is full-time 8:30-3:30.
The teaching assistant / nursery nurse will need to be flexible to work with SEN when required, work with small groups and support the class teacher with activities across an indoor and outdoor provision.
This role is to start immediately and will continue to the end of academic year.
To apply for this Teaching Assistant role you will need the following:
- Qualified Teaching Assistant level 2 qualification.
- Experience working in early years.
- Commitment to a long-term post
- DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
- Minimum of 2 good references required.
Responsibilities for the Teaching Assistant role:
- To support the class teacher within everyday activities
- To support the children within the class
- To support the social, emotional and education needs of the children.
- Safety of the children
The Benefits of the working with Flourish Education
- £80-£90 a day which equates to an annual salary of £17,550
- Dedicated consultant
- 24/7 support
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
- Pension scheme
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions
- Holiday pay
The school is located in Perry Barr and is an easily accessible area via public transport from Handsworth, Aston and Great Barr. The school has a large car park and surrounding roads hold more parking space.
Do you think you’re the right person for this role? Get in touch with Libby for more details.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.