Rubery, West Midlands
Up to £60 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Nursery School in Rubery who are looking for a Level 2 Nursery Nurse to start ASAP. The role they are looking to fill is working in the room with 2 year olds, so experience with this age is essential.
The role will involve working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 3.30pm and they are looking for someone to start ASAP.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· An unrivalled dedication to childcare
· Qualifications – you will need to hold a level 2 qualification (NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 2)
· Committed to your own career development
· A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
· Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
· To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children.
· Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
· Work in partnership with parents and carers.
· Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
· Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
· Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
· Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education