Are you a Nursery Nurse looking for a new role? Flourish Education have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nursery Nurse to work in one of our partner schools starting in January 2024. This is a long-term position, working 5 days per week with the potential of a permanent position for the right candidate.
This school boasts a great open plan learning environment with an excellent Early Years lead and class teacher! The school is lovely and welcoming, candidates always enjoy working at this school.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Leading small group work within the main classroom
- Monitoring and assessing pupil progress in line with the national curriculum
- Working alongside and supporting the nursery teacher
- Working alongside other nursery nurses in the class to share ideas and ensure progress for all children
- Provide a supportive learning environment where children are encouraged to learn through play
Required skills and experience
- A valid Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) or Teaching Assistant (Level 2 or 3) qualification.
- Previous experience working in a primary school/Nursery.
- Previous experience working with pupils with SEND
- Experience working with/contributing to pupil Action Plans.
- Nurturing and supportive approach to working with young people.
- A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months (we can support with this application if needed)
- Minimum of 2 excellent references required.
Benefits, culture and company information
- Agency offering personal and friendly approach.
- Personal CV writing service.
- Actual salary of £70 to £90 per day (£13,650 to £16,575 based on full year).
- Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7.
- Free on-going CPD opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions.
- Holiday pay of 14.36%.
This school is located in the local Walsall area and has great transport links to the areas of Wednesbury, Bilston, Willenhall, Bloxwich and Great Barr. For those who travel by car, onsite parking is available.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.