About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
The Finer Details
- To support the Senior Management Team and team of staff in providing a high quality childcare provision.
- To supervise and manage specific areas of activity and follow planning as required.
- To act as a mentor to students on placement in the nursery offering appropriate support as required.
- To take responsibility for observing, planning, tracking and evaluating the learning and development of key children and setting individual targets and have a thorough knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To comply with policy and procedures at all times, especially Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Behaviour policy.
Staff are expected to provide support for each other, cover others areas of work during absences, to share information and to contribute generally to the smooth running of the setting. Staff may also be required to undertake other duties within their capabilities.
Practitioners Person Specification and Essential qualifications
- A recognised qualification in childcare (equivalent to level 3 or above).
Required education: Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Childcare