Are you an experienced and passionate Nursery Teacher looking for a new role this January? At Flourish Education, we are recruiting for a nursery Teacher to start at a local school until July 2024. This is a full-time position with full class responsibilities.
The school boasts a great learning environment with Outstanding senior leadership, teamworking culture and facilities. The EYFS department in particular is really strong and is regularly regarded as a great place to work.
Unfortunately, the school are not able to support Early Careers Teachers (ECTs) for this position.
Key Responsibilities for this Nursery Teacher role:
- Taking responsibility for the teaching and learning of their nursery class
- Full classroom responsibilities including planning, preparing and delivering engaging lessons in line with the National Curriculum.
- Create a supportive and inclusive Nursery classroom environment.
- Effectively manage behaviour in the classroom.
- Assess and monitor pupil progress.
- Participate in staff meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and other school-related activities as required.
Requirements for Teaching Nursery:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience teaching in Early Years.
- Have completed your ECT Induction
- A strong understanding of the national curriculum and effective teaching methodologies for young learners.
- Ability to create a stimulating and safe learning environment conducive to children’s growth and development.
- Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with students, colleagues, and parents.
Our Promise To You!
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Nursery Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- £143.58 - 190 per day dependent upon experience (which equates between £28,000 and £37,050 per year)
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 15.38% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Unlimited Refer a Friend bonus scheme of £100 per referral
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.