Flourish Education is currently recruiting for a Nursery Teacher to work within a school-based Nursery setting at an infant school in Cheltenham, to join their team on a long-term basis. This Nursey Teacher role is a part-time position for 2.5 days per week. Planning will be shared with the current Nursery Teacher.
You will be required to plan and deliver lessons that are exciting and engaging, with a strong emphasis on the importance of learning through play. You will have high expectations of pupil behaviour, work well as part of a team alongside the teaching assistants and be dedicated to creating a positive learning environment for the young learners in your care.
We are looking for a passionate and committed Nursery Teacher to start immediately on a part-time basis in September. This is a long-term role with the potential to be made permanent for the right candidate.
Required Skills and Experience for this Nursery Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) – ECT’s and NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
- Experience of Teaching within the EYFS
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- The ability to deliver lessons in an engaging and exciting way for your pupils.
- The ability to work effectively alongside teaching assistants.
The benefits of a Nursery Teacher working for Flourish Education:
- Up to £160 per day which equates to £31,200 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This Nursery Teacher opportunity is located in Cheltenham, and is easily commutable from the surrounding areas such as Tewkesbury, Bishops Cleeve and Gloucester. The school has an onsite carpark, and is easily accessible via public transport.
If you’re interested in this opportunity then apply now, or to find out more, please contact Rebecca Stanton at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.